About the job
We’re looking for talented engineers to help us reimagine how payments software looks and works.
At GoCardless we find creative ways to deliver simple solutions to complex problems. We do this by keeping our development cycles fast, by reviewing and adapting our plans frequently, and by investing in a culture of continuous feedback.
We value learning and feedback and are committed to encouraging and supporting each other’s professional growth. Moreover, we believe in sharing our knowledge with and contributing to the wide tech community. We frequently host meetups, hackathons, and we open source projects we are proud of.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for junior software engineers who share our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our development. As a member of our engineering team you will work closely with other teams across the company to define our engineering roadmap and to understand what is most important to the customer.
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience building products for the web and enjoy solving problems and automating responses for recurrent issues.
● Building and improving our products, and adding new features
● Examining current software and determining requirements for future software
● Scoping and estimating technical projects
● Developing user interfaces and APIs
● Testing software
● Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
● Some experience working as a software engineer, building applications for the web
● Proficiency with at least one dynamically-typed programming language
● Experience using relational databases
Role based in London.
Closing date: 24th November 2016
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GoCardless.