Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
- You build the systems and services behind the magic. Neural networks are data-hungry beasts, keep them well fed.
- You develop and maintain API services.
- You work on logging infrastructure: collection, storage and analysis.
- You build and use benchmarking and load testing tools.
- You design, deploy and manage web-scale distributed storage systems of various flavors, both relational (mysql) and nosql (redis, elasticsearch, etc.).
- You have at least 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- You program in python, go, C++, or java.
- You have knowledge of distributed computing (e.g. hadoop and spark).
- It would be a plus if you have a background in search engines or information retrieval, cloud computing infrastructure (esp. AWS), and/or containerization systems (docker).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By signing the White House’s Tech Inclusion pledge, we at Clarifai agree to implement and publish company-specific goals to recruit, retain, and advance diverse technology talent, and operationalize concrete measures to build and sustain an inclusive culture; and invest in partnerships to build a diverse pipeline of technology talent to increase our ability to recognize, develop and support talent from all backgrounds.