We’re looking for Security Engineers to help us secure our terabytes of data! The right candidates for this Monitoring & Incident Response role will have experience with various log aggregation and SIEM technologies and familiarity with handling investigations into potential security related incidents. In this position, you’ll be building and securing our platform and help future Tinder users make better matches, engage more effectively, and generally make the world a better place!
In this Sr. Security Engineer - Monitoring & Incident Response role, you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on a team dedicated to monitoring for, and eliminating, threats to Tinder's systems, networks and applications
- Perform forensics, data acquisition and root cause analysis for compromises and investigations into suspicious activity
- Lead investigations into potential compromises
- Manage internal communications and escalations for any ongoing investigations
- Work with a team to manage log aggregation and SIEM platforms
- Work with a team to ensure all systems, networks and applications are properly logging
- Continuously ensure all monitoring solutions are fully deployed and functional
- Examine events for signs of threats, suspicious activities and/or IOCs
- Research open source intelligence sources for additional IOCs to integrate into SIEM technologies
- Mentor less experienced team members on creating dashboards and custom queries to search for suspicious activity or researching known incidents
- Oversee the maintenance of Monitoring and Incident Response policies, procedures and documentation of investigations
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years Information Security experience in a similar role
- Competency with Linux and Mac operating systems
- Competency with Python, Bash or other scripting languages
- Experience with EDR tools, such as Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Cylance, etc.
- Experience in identifying malicious or anomalous behavior and emerging threats via log and event analysis
- Experience working with data/image/memory acquisition software, such as AccessData, MacQuisition, EnCase, FTK, LiME, etc
- Experience with log aggregation and SIEM technologies, such as ELK, Graylog, Splunk, AlienVault or ArcSight.
- Experience using memory forensics tools such as Volatility
- Experience documenting investigations into suspicious events
- Experience in Incident Response and Management
- Familiarity with AWS, or experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience with large-scale data processing and Machine Learning are big plusses
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
Other jobs at Tinder
Evenkiysky District, Russia
La Celle-Sous-Gouzon, France
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Tinder.