We're looking for software development interns to join us in Lincoln, Nebraska for the summer of 2017.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
- Are hungry to gain experience by shipping code to production in a fast-paced environment. (Yeah. Production.)
- Want to work on a brilliant team to solve problems and make life better for our users.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you want to own your features.
- Would love to have your code reviewed by seasoned developers to get better.
- Are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Have a passion for code. You take pride in your course projects, side projects, and/or open source contributions.
- Think interns are full-on members of the team. Your code and contributions will ship to millions of end-users.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a team of nerds, designers, marketers, and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Need you to help us build awesome software for coaches and athletes.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can:
- Snack on free food and soda.
- Enjoy housing in downtown Lincoln provided by the company.
- Stuff yourself at free daily company-sponsored lunches.
- Get free Hudl swag that you can't find anywhere else (including t-shirts).
Have fun and learn a ton at work.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Hudl.