Kickback Rewards Systems is seeking to add a Call Center Team Lead to our Twin Falls, Idaho call center. The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualifications:
The Call Center Team Lead will assist the Call Center Department Manager with staff training, call escalation and monitoring, documentation and reporting, and generally help to oversee employee work flow and discipline. This position will also perform all duties related to call center agents and provide accurate, friendly, and service minded attention to phone customers in a team setting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Training: Assist in training of agents. Will be the first point of contact for agents during training.
- Call Escalation: Will handle escalated calls from agents that are of scope for Team Lead to handle. Make decisions on how to handle issues and assess situations and deliver a solution.
- Call Monitoring: Note any calls by agents that may have areas of needed coaching. Offer coaching to agents when opportunity arises. Document coaching. Praise agents when given the opportunity.
- Documentation and Reporting: Document and report any behavior of agents that need disciplinary action or needs to be rewarded. This may be agent/customer or agent/agent or agent/team lead. Able to request write ups or incentive/rewards for agents.
- Breaks/Lunches: Oversee breaks and lunches. Make sure all agents are adhering to allotted time for breaks and lunches. Document absences, early leaves, and late arrivals. (more than 5 minutes late)
- Queue Monitoring: Monitor call queue and login to help with calls when necessary.
- Discipline: Document and report disciplinary issues to manager and request warnings, write up.
- Queue Overflow Support: Assist Call Center Team Manager and front-line agents with calls during periods of extended wait times for inbound customer calls.
- Other responsibilities assigned by management.
Skills and Attributes
- Great customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Data entry/ basic computer skills
- Strong telephone skills and ability to maintain composure during difficult or unpleasant customer call situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to diffuse/control/handle escalated calls
- Ability to work with limited supervision when necessary
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, bend or stoop for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
Education and Job Experience Requirements
- Prefer High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- Prefer at least a year of call center experience
- Prior supervisor experience preferred