At FRESHLY, we’re pioneering the most convenient way for people to eat healthy, delicious, ready-made meals. We work hard with talented chefs to make it unbelievably easy for our customers to trust that their meals will always be mouthwateringly tasty and crafted with the highest quality ingredients — while also making their day a lot lighter! Headquartered in New York, FRESHLY believes in democratizing access to their own personal chef. We’re looking to invest in total stars who believe in what we’re doing and think they could be a pivotal ingredient to our success.
Here's some recent chatter about us:
Forbes - Food Still Hot: Why Investors Bet $21 Million On Freshly's Three-Minute Meals
Inc - This Startup Just Proved the Meal Delivery Business Hasn't Spoiled Yet
Freshly Featured on CNBC's Squawk Box- "Hot Startups to look for in 2016"
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Visual Designer to partner with Product and Engineering teams to create amazing visual products that communicate our vision. We want to create beautiful interfaces to help our customer live a better and healthier life, and be part of a team that delivers millions of meals a year. As a Visual Designer, you will collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to craft delightful digital product experiences that are intuitive. You will use visual design as a language and you will explain what your design decisions are meant to communicate. You can translate a personality or feeling into a cohesive visual system that can be applied across all channels.
• Outstanding portfolio of shipped products.
• Extensive UI design experience. You can take a visual design concept and translate it into production-ready assets & icons for any platform: Web, multiple mobile platforms, print and even video.
• Experience in creating specs and wireframes, and ability to articulate needs, issues and solutions to a diverse audience.
• Mobile experience is a plus.
• You create and foster a collaborative environment, bringing together tech, product and business stakeholders to produce a fruitful environment. You aim is to solve the problems through design, and get the best visual experience taking all the stakeholders into account.
• HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest responsive design techniques a plus
• Proficiency in CS6 programs (including (but not limited to)) Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Knowledge of illustration, animation, typography, motion graphics, photography and/or writing skills are a plus
• Strive for quality, consistently demonstrating a clean, sophisticated and contextually thoughtful aesthetic
• Previous startup experience a plus.
• E-commerce experience is a plus.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freshly.