REFINE OUR BRAND AND PRESENT OUR BEST SELF TO THE WORLD.
As the the first designer to join our burgeoning marketing team you’ll help shape the direction of our brand and marketing programs for years to come. Some examples of areas we need help with: website, advertisements, content marketing, presentations, and much more. This position is critical to our mission of building brand awareness and communicating with our target audiences.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
Our current marketing team of 4 is lean, resourceful, data-driven, and creative, but now we need your help to level-up the look and feel and consistency of our marketing materials. We work closely with our engineering, sales, and product colleagues, particularly on our digital marketing strategy. The Periscope Marketing team brings a wealth of experience working for some of the largest and most successful tech companies in The Valley.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- Meet the team and get familiar with our brand, design language, and marketing programs.
By Day 30...
- Begin a complete overhaul of Periscopedata.com by redesigning the homepage.
- Create the information architecture for Periscopedata.com and collaborate with marketing, sales, and product teams to prioritize which web pages we create or redesign next.
- Work with marketing managers to design an ad testing framework and begin testing ad creative critical to revenue driving advertising programs.
- You’ll continue to own our website redesign. Design new areas of our website, like customer case studies, from the ground up.
- Design the look and feel of our first content marketing piece and help us redesign critical sales presentations.
- You’re confident helping make decisions about the look and feel of our brand. You’re already creating consistency across marketing and sales materials.
- Continue leading the Periscopedata.com redesign.
- By now you’re very familiar with the Periscope Data brand and marketing programs. Formulate plans for new areas to explore outside of the website. Some examples include events, content, and other programs. This is where we get creative.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of shipping great branding and information design.
- You are genuinely interested in how the little details impact user behavior and happiness.
- You apply a strong understanding of design principles and methodologies in every project.
- You enjoy keeping the branding consistent between web and mobile, marketing and product.
- You have countless examples of making things better and you’ve measured them.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute.