SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
What makes the SimilarWeb Customer Success team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
A day to day as a Product Consultant at SimilarWeb means...
- As a Product Consultant (PC), you will be joining a dynamic and growing practice within the Customer Success Group - Professional Services (PS) team. The PC is responsible for providing advanced level subject matter expertise around SimilarWeb’s Saas platform and Professional Services offerings. The Consultant will collaborate with the Enterprise Sales Executive, Professional Services and Data Solutions teams to provide and articulate value to prospective customers. The role leverages broad online digital ecosystem knowledge as well as in-depth knowledge of SimilarWeb product and service offerings to define a solution that meets the customer needs.
- On a day to day you will:
- Engage in pre-sales activities e.g. carry out presentations and preparing proposals
- Influencing and supporting customer presentations, demonstrations, POCs of SimilarWeb’s Saas and Service Solutions
- Drive consultive sales efforts utilizing knowledge of SimilarWeb solutions within large enterprises and applying this knowledge to determine their applicability to solve the customer problem.
- Creating the solution including scoping of client requirements and creation of the SOW
- Closing and transitioning the opportunity to life-cycle
- Support the growth of SimilarWeb professional services/consulting practice
- Be a credible subject matter expert with prospects, customers and analysts
- Educate prospects and customers on market intelligence use-case methodologies and best practices.
- Contribute to the financial objectives of the team through business development and demand-creation activities
- Gather and document client requirements, and translate them into solution and services offering for the customer.
- Earn the right of being a trusted advisor to the customer's decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise.
- This is a full time position reporting the Director of CSM & PS, based in New York.
What will I bring to the team?
- 3+ years of experience working on sale/presales initiatives within a large, matrixed and complex organization
- Broad experience in the online digital ecosystem.
- Digital Agency background is preferable.
- Experience developing executive communications, both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of others and develop relationships across the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We bring together the industry’s brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm and drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one ofcom 15 Israeli Startups to watch in 2017 and one ofBusiness Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on. We’re expanding our global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people and promoting from within.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SimilarWeb.