SimilarWeb is the industry standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with the insights into their digital market for any website or app across all industries worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including Ebay, L’Oreal, Google and AirBnB, use SimilarWeb’s insights to understand, track and grow their market share.
As a Product Consultant (PC), you will be joining a dynamic and growing practice within the Customer Success Group - Professional Services (PS) team. The PC is responsible for providing advanced level subject matter expertise around SimilarWeb’s Saas platform and Professional Services offerings. The Consultant will collaborate with the Enterprise Sales Executive, Professional Services and Data Solutions teams to provide and articulate value to prospective customers. The role leverages broad online digital ecosystem knowledge as well as in-depth knowledge of SimilarWeb product and service offerings to define a solution that meets the customer needs.
This is a full time position reporting the Director of CSM & PS, based in London.
- Engage in pre-sales activities e.g. carry out presentations and preparing proposals
- Influencing and supporting customer presentations, demonstrations, POCs of SimilarWeb’s Saas and Service Solutions
- Drive consultive sales efforts utilizing knowledge of SimilarWeb solutions within large enterprises and applying this knowledge to determine their applicability to solve the customer problem.
- Creating the solution including scoping of client requirements and creation of the SOW
- Closing and transitioning the opportunity to life-cycle
- Support the growth of SimilarWeb professional services/consulting practice
- Be a credible subject matter expert with prospects, customers and analysts
- Educate prospects and customers on market intelligence use-case methodologies and best practices.
- Contribute to the financial objectives of the team through business development and demand-creation activities
- Gather and document client requirements, and translate them into solution and services offering for the customer.
- Earn the right of being a trusted advisor to the customer's decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of experience working on sale/presales initiatives within a large, matrixed and complex organization
- Broad experience in the online digital ecosystem.
- Digital Agency background is preferable.
- Experience developing executive communications, both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of others and develop relationships across the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills