SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
What makes the SimilarWeb Customer Success team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
A day to day as a Strategy Consultant at SimilarWeb means...
- As a Strategy Consultant (SC), you will be joining a dynamic and growing practice within the Customer Success Group - Professional Services (PS) team. The SC will participate in a wide variety of market and business intelligence and data analytics efforts as well as providing a comprehensive list of services including, market intelligence and competitive analysis, best practices, and training. You will collaborate with the Customer Success Manager to provide actionable insight recommendations and articulates value to customers. The Strategy Consultant will provide strategic, substantial, and pragmatic advisory services to private and public businesses and organizations. Consultants utilize their deep industry knowledge, valuable experience, and analytical skills to address their clients’ challenges.
- On a day to day you will:
- Perform specific market analyses as necessary, including market sizing, segmentation, share analysis, and growth and profit potential for clients in various sectors.
- Provide ongoing competitive research and analysis of competitors’ strategies and tactics to clients.
- Advise stakeholders on positioning strategies, marketing campaigns etc.
- Establish and operate standardized process for collecting and interpreting market intelligence for SimilarWeb and its clients
- Turn market intelligence information into, actionable insights delivered to the Client
- Improve standardized processes for collecting and interpreting customer insights.
- This is a full time position reporting the Director of CSM & PS, based in New York.
What will I bring to the team?
- 3+ years of experience working on strategic initiatives within a large, matrixed and complex organization; previous consulting experience strongly preferred
- Experience developing executive communications, both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of others and develop relationships across the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We bring together the industry’s brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm and drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one ofcom 15 Israeli Startups to watch in 2017 and one ofBusiness Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on. We’re expanding our global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people and promoting from within.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SimilarWeb.