The Black Tux has changed the tuxedo and suit rental game. We took the dusty tux shop to task in every way, and renting a tuxedo is finally a convenient, positive experience. We offer: better suits, with a better fit, entirely online. "We have grown considerably since our 2013 launch. As long as we continue to add talented people to our team, we know our best days are ahead.
As a Jr. WMS Analyst, you'll be the first point of contact for any WMS issues on the warehouse floor. You will liaise with HighJump World Wide support for all issues that require their involvement. You will dig into the HighJump system through Webwise and by querying the HighJump database where applicable to aid in troubleshooting.
What you will do:
- Support all warehouse users with WMS and IT related issues.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of Highjump Webwise.
- Build relationships with peers and other teams to achieve objectives, maintain objectivity, and give and welcome feedback on technology, design and implementation decisions.
- Help plan and implement all actions required to deploy applications to production environment.
- Ensure that corporate policies and industry best practices are observed and followed in developed applications.
- 2+ years experience in an IT help desk/support role
- 2+ years experience with HighJump WMS software including HighJump Webwise
- 2+ years experience with HighJump's database tables/schema
- 2+ years experience with SQL Server (or any similar RDBMS), including ability to write queries, and/or stored procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and someone who is passionate about quality, supportability, extensibility, and simple design.
Benefits and Perks of Working at The Black Tux
- Exciting startup environment
- Weekly catered lunches
- Complimentary dry cleaning & tailoring services
- 401(k) Plan
- Quarterly team outings
- Company Happy Hours
- Free suit rentals