Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need
What You'll Do
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding using the latest tools and techniques
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Integrate and develop for major third-party services like Salesforce, Desk.com, and Zuora
- Design and maintain testing systems in pursuit of zero-defect releases
- Work closely with product managers, writers, designers, and customer service stakeholders
- Bring ideas in to help the team get more efficient and use the latest tools and technologies
- Some travel to United States (California)
Skills You'll Need to Have
- 4 to 6 years of development and delivery experience with Java / C# / Ruby on Rails / Python / Node.js or any similar exciting technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Strong development ability, with a focus on back-end applications with rich API surfaces
- Ability to quickly pick up and work with new technologies
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Familiarity with AWS / Heroku preferred.
- Familiary with technologies like Redis, Sidekiq, RSpec, Git, etc.
- Experience with Front-end development a plus (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Located in Ireland’s new “Smartest” Building
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company with a strong social element, annual global company off-site, music events and lots of other great stuff