Optimizely is the world's leading experience optimization platform, providing A/B testing and Personalization for websites and mobile apps. The platform's ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to explore new ways to improve their customer experience, discover what ideas and actions are most effective, and adapt quickly to real-time insight. The New York Times, Microsoft, Starbucks and Charlotte Russe are among more than 6,000 diverse customers using Optimizely to deliver connected experiences across web and mobile channels. To date, Optimizely customers have created and delivered more than 7 billion optimized visitor experiences.
- Create and manage new content
- Attract traffic that converts into leads
- Manage social media sites
- Ability to add creativity and relevancy for our customers and audience
- Manage product marketing initiatives and projects
- Report metrics and influence opportunities for improvement
- Create resources for sales and lead generation teams
- Serve as team editor
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ yrs experience in a marketing function
- Excellent communication skills
- Powerpoint skills
- Working knowledge with Social Media,Wordpress,Salesforce,SEO best practices, and Google Analytics
- City-wide Gym membership at any Crunch Fitness.
- Commuter and transportation benefits.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays.
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available.
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics.
- Full vision coverage including contacts.
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401k benefit.
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
Join us in our mission to enable the world to turn data into action!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Optimizely.