About The Job:
Join our recruiting team as a Sr. Sales Recruiter to help us recruit top sales talent to fuel Optimizely's growth.
- Collaborate with our Sales team, sales leadership and the recruiting team in San Francisco and New York City to gain an in depth understanding of our ideal sales profile.
- Develop a sourcing strategy to go out into the market to find the best talent and execute on it.
- Work with candidates and our internal recruiting team and hiring managers to drive a fast and streamlined interview process, including candidate sourcing, courtship, reference checks, negotiations and closing of candidates.
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience from first contact to close.
- You have 4+ years of full-cycle sales recruiting experience in a high tech, fast moving environment.
- You have developed a good set of signals to distinguish between good and average sales candidates.
- You can identify potential, versus just believing what is written on resumes. You know the value of transferable skills.
- A strong close record (over 85%).
- You keep long-term tabs on a set of strong candidates over time, and know when the time is right to make contact.
- Genuine curiosity about candidates - What are they trying to do next? What is preventing them from doing so? What can they stand to gain from joining us?
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast growing company and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- You have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits.
- You communicate points clearly and succinctly, with an economy of words. You focus on using the vocabulary of the candidate to help that prospect envision using and getting value from the product.
- You have a team-oriented, collaborative nature. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better.
Perks: [Recruiting to provide]
- City-wide Gym membership at any Crunch Fitness.
- Commuter and transportation benefits.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays.
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available.
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
About Optimizely: [Recruiting to provide]
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 30 billion optimized visitor experiences.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Optimizely.