Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Qualtrics has an amazing sales team, able to deliver fantastic growth and bring in the best customers in the world. We are looking for an expert Head of Digital to lead APJs digital efforts to generate pipeline through effective online advertising, support our APJ sales force, and efficiently grow our advertising program. As well as ensuring we have a strong international search engine optimization, content strategy & user experience optimisation on all APJ localized websites. Reporting to the APJ Marketing Director, this role is absolutely vital to Qualtrics’ growing the APJ business.
The Expectation for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience actively and successfully managing paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, & landing page optimisation.
- Proven track record of planning, building, and optimising large scale, complex, and successful performance display advertising, search marketing/SEM/PPC, and paid social, preferably in B2B SaaS Marketing across multiple APJ countries.
- Highly analytical mindset and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret performance data, analyse campaign CPA goals, and make adjustments to key performance drivers
- Working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables and vlookups), web analytics, and bid management tools, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and other PPC/ad networks required
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, business acumen and the ability to deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Through careful tracking and optimisation, to demonstrate ROI-positive leads and fuel Qualtrics’ growth.
- Solid foundation in international search engine optimisation, content strategy & user experience optimisation.
Even Better if you Have ...
- Experience with A/B, MVT, and other content testing tools
- Experience of working globally both with a US-based leadership team and with APJ
A Day in the Life:
- Lead our APJ digital marketing efforts by driving exponential revenue growth across APJ markets (in multiple languages) via PPC, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Establish and manage the digital strategy for APJ.
- Manage and report on the APJ digital budget.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Analyse and report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom).
- Own measurement and tracking within analytics for paid channels through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimisation, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Create and run landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
- Managing international search engine optimisation, content strategy & user experience optimisation.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.