Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,200+ customers from DoorDash, Box, Betterment to Shopify, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Business Operations Senior Associate and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Develop high-quality operational dashboards and reports to provide weekly insights into the rhythm of the business (track KPIs and highlight levers to move) - be the source of truth on data
- Drive analyses to support Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and Product, enabling functional leads to track team-specific KPIs
- Write SQL queries to understand nuances in the data - tying together data from different systems - and perform ad hoc analyses
- Support strategic projects that involve evaluation of expansion markets, identification of revenue/cost drivers of business lines, development of go-to-market strategies for new markets, and building business cases for new investments
- Develop analytical frameworks and coordinate with functional leads to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and processes
- Identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university required, a graduate degree is a plus
- 2-4 years of general work experience is required
- Experience at a strategy consulting firm, investment bank or operating experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, and visual tools (such as Looker), and complex modeling ability is required
- High quality analysis and presentation creation using advanced Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Ability to dive into large volumes of data and develop actionable insights for the business are key to success in this role
- Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands
- Ability to be highly productive with limited oversight on a day-to-day basis
- Take meaningful responsibility to shape and execute on our strategy and operations
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.