As Senior Market Manager, your main objective will be to provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of agoda’s partners in your designated territories. You will enable the team to exceed the acquisition and production expectations that form a key part of agoda’s business goals.
In doing so, you will bring a strong analytical acumen, a high level of commercial savvy and the ability to attract, motivate, and coach your team. The ability to establish and develop profitable long term partnerships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role.
- Lead a team of market managers in identifying, acquiring and managing successful hotel partnerships
- Implement strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage for the agoda website
- Conduct market research into trends in the industry and market to ensure the competitiveness of agoda’s products
- Develop tools and processes to ensure greater operational efficiencies and sharing of best practices
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Develop and implement a strategy for the team’s business development activities, to monitor and strengthen the productivity of new and established partnerships
- Analyze and feedback on the availability and quality of data, which lead to recommendations for commercial improvements
- Plan a timetable and lead market managers in partner visits according to internal goals, targets and objectives
- Represent the company at relevant trade-shows, workshops and events to promote the agoda brand and products
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance
- Coordinate with senior management on strategic planning and objectives
- Develop and own relationships with key decision makers at hotels, technology partners and other relevant partners
- Proven leadership skills, team leader and team player
- High level of numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value proposition and recommend solutions to potential partners
- Understanding of the principles of financial metrics associated with ecommerce and online partnerships
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Past success in mentoring and building solutions-focused teams that cater to long term customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Agoda.