As a QA Engineering Intern, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and to improve the quality of a ground up practice platform. You will be responsible for hands-on testing. You will be responsible for automating regression scripts using open source tools.Your job is to enhance the quality of the delivered product so end users have a delightful experience interacting with our systems.
- Help perform the testing of web applications from initial feature concept through planning, implementation, and release on a rapid release cycle.
- Perform regression testing of web applications for each release.
- File bug reports for issues found, and verify fixes in the product once they are made.
- Work closely with engineers, other QA engineers and product team members on each product release.
- Automate regression test cases
- Currently attending university with focus on computer science, information systems or related studies
Nice to Haves:
- Candidates who are available for a longer duration
- Java, Selenium
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at PatientPop.