AccuWeather is looking for a User Experience Design Intern to join our team for the Spring 2017 Semester. As the User Experience Design Intern, you will grow your skills and build your resume while gaining invaluable experience in the areas of mobile applications and web user experience design. This paid internship is up to 29 hours per week and begins in January and ends in early May.
- Collaborate and conceptualize on user experience challenges with the User Experience team to design new products or update existing ones
- Develop usability tests to learn user insights and iterate based on their feedback
- Explore the latest web/mobile applications, and provide ideas and suggestions for new AccuWeather applications or recommend revisions to existing features/applications
- Create wireframes and mock-ups using graphics-editing software
- Work with dynamic team that may consist of product managers, developers, meteorologists, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing an Associates/Bachelor’s in Interaction Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Strong interest in usability and user interface design
- Familiar with design software such as: Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Understanding of the optimization of graphics for the web/mobile/digital environment a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with in-house and remote teams in a fast-paced environment
- Open to receiving insights on your work by sharing your design work with customers, other designers and project stakeholders
- A portfolio of your work is requested
AccuWeather is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other jobs at AccuWeather
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at AccuWeather.