We're looking for an experienced front-end developer/designer to join our team and take ownership of all things front-end. You'll need to be handy with Photoshop and friends, and able to turn your designs into HTML, CSS & JS using the latest frameworks (we use React/Redux and Backbone).
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Being a beacon in the dark for your graphically-challenged colleagues
- Taking ownership of everything from landing pages to our core product UI
- Overhauling the UI and UX of our core product, which is seen by millions of shoppers around the world
- Building and testing landing pages and campaigns
- Can you draw?! Then you'll definitely be drawing cute lions to use all over the place
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to make nice, responsive web pages and visual designs
- Comprehensive, up to date HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with JS and related frameworks/tools, e.g. React, Backbone, webpack
- Familiarity with website optimisation and cross-browser principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working with version control (we use Git)
- (bonus) Experience making & testing landing pages
- (bonus) Experience with Rails and Node.js
- (bonus) You own a dog/cat and would bring your dog/cat to the office sometimes?
What we offer:
- Relaxed working environment and flexible hours
- Ownership of our front-end stack and brand. This will be your thing
- Remote work friendly
- Free team lunch on Monday, Cupcake Wednesday and free beer Friday
- Free attendance to tech events and conferences
- Your own desk at our private office in Farringdon, London which you could decorate any way you like
Salary: £55k+, plus options
How to apply:
Send CV to email@example.com
Other jobs at LoyaltyLion
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LoyaltyLion.