Launched in July 2013, the Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing is a market-leading, award-winning online course developed between Google and AVADO. The programme is designed for people who want to gain a strategic understanding of the digital landscape while developing their collaborative and leadership skills by working in virtual teams. Around 3,000 students per year are studying this intensive five-month qualification, which was developed in response to market demand from leading agencies and brands. The course is endorsed by the IPA and IAB, and is CPD-accredited which means it counts towards students’ official CPD learning hours.
The Squared Online Corporate Support team is the primary point of contact for Corporate stakeholders and account managers, and is instrumental in ensuring that the programme is delivered effectively to our increasing number of corporate students and clients.
Mindset and personality are as important to us as an interest in digital and ongoing professional development. We’re a close, friendly team and we’re looking for energy, enthusiasm, tenacity and a willingness to hunt for solutions and contribute to the growing buzz about this course.
It’s a hugely exciting opportunity to play an essential role in this unique partnership with Google!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with planning and delivery of corporate events, product launches, corporate/bespoke cohort launches and presentations
- Assist with the management of corporate student accounts on SLX, including group allocation on the course
- Create and maintain accurate records of all corporate client and student contact and undertake related administrative processes smoothly and efficiently
- Ongoing communication of student progression information to internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate by example the Squared tone and mindset in all communication
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the different Squared products
- Collaborate closely with internal teams for the successful delivery of the following KPIs
- Average student satisfaction score: 4.3/5
- Average student support score: 4.3/5
- Pass rate: 85%
- NPS: 35
Corporate Student Feedback
- Assist the team with all aspects of collating and analysing student, and communicate findings clearly and concisely to the product, delivery and support teams.
- Assist the team with all reporting to Google and other stakeholders as required (extract, collate, prepare, process and analyse quantitative and qualitative data from a range of surveys)
- Assist the team with a variety of data research requests with a high-level of accuracy and organisation
- Work closely with the team to other product and IT staff to develop new/improved systems and automated reports to fulfil our ongoing data requirements
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing data requirements
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A lively, friendly personality and a willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy, chatty team
- Evidence of a high standard of customer service
- Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems
- A confident, clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team worker, able to motivate others and encourage participation
- Articulate and analytical, educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Excellent time management skills, and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines
- Adaptable, able to learn quickly and use own initiative – thrives under pressure
- Demonstrable interest in digital and online learning