8,300 students drop out of school every day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind helps educators send quick, simple messages to students and parents on any device. We believe that when communication improves, relationships get stronger. Education gets better.
We're hiring team members inspired by the potential to transform education, motivated to solve communication challenges in education, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher, student, and parent in the world. With more than 35 million users, Remind is one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology.
We’ve raised $59 million in funding from Kleiner Perkins, Social Capital, and First Round Capital to bring us closer to achieving our goals, and we want you to join us.
- Identify and track key sales and marketing levers by setting goals, designing experiments, and analyzing results.
- Analyze user and demographic data to identify most promising segments for targeted outreach.
- Own user sentiment measurement and analysis
- Create data-driven case studies on Remind usage and impact at schools and districts
- Provide strategic direction and data-driven recommendations for marketing roadmap and major company initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing and user success teams to develop, iterate, and optimize user outreach, onboarding, and engagement tactics.
- You are an expert at Excel and familiar with using SQL to draw insights from large datasets.
- You communicate ideas clearly and persuasively with help of data visualizations.
- You have 3-5 years of job experience using data to understand marketing impact and drive business decisions.
- Bonus: You have experience working with a marketing team at a startup.
- Bonus: You are familiar with Salesforce.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Health and education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer.