If you have a passion for making your customers happy, you really should check us out! We are a truly customer-centric company serious about doing everything we can for our clients. You’re not going to find red tape or a lot of pointless meetings - everyone from the co-founders to the dev team prioritizes the customer experience above all else. Our customers love us, and we love them.
Follow Up Boss is changing the way small businesses manage their customers and leads through a simple, powerful SaaS product which focuses on features that people need most, not pointless bloat. We are a small, profitable, 6-year-old company with a global team (mostly in the USA).
Check out our client reviews at https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
We’re looking for a Customer Support Champion to join our team to cover support 8 - 5pm PST Mon - Fri.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers to offer support
- Answering support tickets to help customers and free trials (we use Help Scout)
- On-boarding and setting up new accounts and winning them over from the get-go.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company (we use Basecamp)
- Educating about newly released features and functionality.
- Contributing to our knowledge-base (help.followupboss.com)
- Owning the relationship with key accounts, conducting regular check-ins, and creating and nurturing a rapport as their trusted advisor.
Your qualifications should include:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- Understanding! The ability to determine Root Cause / Six Sigma / 5 Why’s - whatever you want to call it, you have a great analytical prowess with determining what people really need (not just what they think they need) and where the real root of a problem lies.
- Patience! Many of our customers are not super-comfortable with technology.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- And above all, Empathy! - you must really enjoy people and care about helping them be successful.
- Competitive salary
- Trips to conferences and company meet-ups.
- Take time off when you need it (we expect you take at least 4 weeks off per year)
- Your choice of new laptop
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Other monthly perks like Starbucks, WholeFoods, Uber, Movie Tickets, and Dashlocker
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you, drop us a line below.