The Synch Licensing Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the LA based synch department of Kobalt Music Publishing/Kobalt Label Services. This role reports to the Associate Director, Synch Administration.
- Enter all LA based synch deals into Kobalt’s synch database – outlining the material terms for all incoming Film, TV, Advertising, Video Game and Trailer requests.
- Communicate effectively with the creative and clearance team to make sure the relevant details for all deals are accurate.
- Maintain and update the status of synchs within the Kobalt synch database, as needed and required.
- Assist in preparing synch sheets when going to license.
- Co-manage LA based synch interns.
- Provide back-up to the LA based receptionist.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one-year experience in the music industry, required.
- At least one-year experience in music licensing, preferred.
- Working knowledge of music copyright, preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others in person and via email.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Bachelors Degree, required.
Other jobs at Kobalt Music Group