LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building and and nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you want to be surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Source, manage and grow some of our largest and most strategic partnerships with publishers
- Help enhance publisher development strategy with new ways to create leverage, develop channel partnerships, develop new systems to source partners, etc.
- Work with Product, Business Development, Sales and Marketing to develop solutions, solve problems for publishers, expand and deepen our publisher relationships and strengthen our strategic position
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Develop and attain clear success goals.
- Flexibly adapt to changing industry conditions.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client facing role.
- Proven experience developing strategic alliances and complex partnerships.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial.
- Thrive on working with A-players.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LiveRamp.