Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work
” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need
The Role of the Solutions Architect is to be the technical lead in creating a marketing technical stack. Using best practices and innovative new ideas following the Sirius Decisions funnel concept, together we will create a marketing operations center of excellence. This role is for someone who isn't afraid of venturing into new territory, trying new things, and using tried and true technology options to handle everyday business problems.
What You'll Do
The Malwarebytes worldwide marketing operations team is seeking a Marketo and Salesforce junkie who loves all things marketing automation and can get deep in the weeds in these systems. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience configuring Marketo, using third party tools to enhance the funnel and integrate within Marketo, solve problems using automation, and be able to basically spin yarn into gold with anything Marketo related.
Skills You'll Need to Have
1. Marketo integration and configuration background
2. Understanding and configuration of contact washing machines and data governance
3. Worldwide experience in managing a Marketo system
4. Expertise in campaign management, segmentation, field management and website tracking
5. UTM and PURL set up and tracking
6. Thorough understanding and expertise in setting up integrations and managing them between Marketo and third party tools like Salesforce and Demand Base
7. Proactive and thought leader in creating innovative new strategies to streamline funnel and increase velocity
8. Exceptional problem solver
9. Team collaborator as well as individual contributor
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Located in Ireland’s new “Smartest” Building
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company with a strong social element, annual global company off-site, music events and lots of other great stuff