App Annie helps people build amazing mobile app businesses.
App Annie is looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to drive customer-facing initiatives at a SF tech start-up with locations around the world.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Securing long-term business relationships with existing key customers is one of the major functions of the Senior Customer Success Manager. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account
- Understand your client's strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie data suite to deliver business value
- Prepare and execute on quarterly customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the App Annie platform
- Ensure the day-to-day App Annie users are champions
- Travel to client sites (25-30% travel)
What will you bring to the team?
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with Master’s degree preferred
- Four or more years of prior software customer success experience, digital marketing agency experience or consulting experience at a big 4/top tier management consulting firm are ideal.
- Experience managing customers in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of Mobile Apps and the App Economy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives.
- Work in fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience at SaaS companies is a plus
- A technical or mobile marketing/ UA background a plus
- Fluency in English
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone, Fitbit, and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Yearly fitness stipend and Fitbit competitions that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 700,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Yes, I want this job!