Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As a Sales Development Representative, you work strategically with the commercial team to qualify new business opportunities from inbound sales leads and initiate new partnerships that will contribute to the overall growth of our business. You communicate our vision and value proposition to potential buyers. You have a real passion for artificial intelligence and how it can solve business problems. You want to work with a dynamic team to develop your skills and cultivate a personal brand.
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Build relationships within the sales team and customer grid. We value collaboration and people who actively seek out opportunities to learn from those around them.
- Understand how we currently prioritize, engage, evaluate, and follow-up on inbound leads. Begin shadowing calls with our SDR prior to conducting your own. As your pitch improves, we would like you to take lead on certain calls.
3 months down the road, you will:
- Lead all calls while our SDR shadows you. Learning is one of our core values, and we believe that this is a chance for you to get feedback on your approach and gain valuable insight from someone who has been in your shoes before.
- Iterate on our sales process by crafting and implementing creative strategies for reaching potential clients. We want to develop and improve how we build our sales pipeline at every stage.
In 4 months, you will:
- Independently lead the process of taking an inbound lead, qualifying it, and passing it to the appropriate account executive as an opportunity.
After your first year, you will:
- Transition into an outbound sales development role as you continue to gain experience selling our artificial intelligence solutions.
- Help strengthen the team by mentoring and guiding incoming sales development representatives on how to handle the inbound sales process.
In the future, you'll:
- Strive to become an account executive or lead a team of SDR's as you gain experience. Your career growth is important to us, and we want to empower you to be successful.
As an early member of Clarifai’s Sales Team, you will embrace our mission, to understand every image and video to improve life, and help us reach our revenue targets with your individual contributions.