As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour Connected Fitness is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Endomondo and UA Record, Under Armour Connected Fitness delivers game-changing solutions for athletes everywhere. UACF is the world’s largest digital community dedicated to health and fitness with over 165M registered users.
Under Armour Connected Fitness Media Group is looking for a Senior Account Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing a book of business out of our Chicago office. This individual will be responsible for growing new and existing business and will report to the Director of Sales.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain a national account list that includes CPG and Consumer Healthcare companies and agencies
- Sell current portfolio of digital ad solutions across MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo– including mobile and web display media, programmatic and custom Challenge activations
- Develop thoughtful and tailored POVs for clients relative to UA’s leadership in health and wellness
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets
- Drive partnership performance through engagement of key stakeholders at a senior level, and deliver world class customer service
- Coordinate with pre and post-sales teams at Under Armour to maximize revenue potential with optimal efficiency
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements with clients and agencies
- Manage activity using Salesforce.com
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Athlete/team minded…. goal-oriented and passion for winning
- 7+ years of digital media advertising sales experience
- Strong point of view on future of digital and mobile
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading agencies and clients
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on mobile and digital platforms
- Existing knowledge and enthusiasm for connected fitness and wearables
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
Other jobs at Under Armour Connected Fitness