AccuWeather is seeking an MBA candidate to join our team as a Digital Media Product Analyst Graduate Intern for the Summer 2017 Semester. The successful candidate will have competitive analysis coursework to make recommendations on immediate actions to improve Digital Media analytics capabilities by investigating automation, database solutions and front-end dashboard and analysis tools. The successful candidate will also identify analytics needs for Digital Media products and investigate powerful data ‘mash-ups’ that have the potential to deliver additional value and insights.
- Investigate data available from our various analytics sources, including (but not limited to):
- Apple’s iTunes Connect
- Microsoft Developer Portal
- Google Play Developer Console
- Google Analytics (cross platform)
- Flurry Analytics
- Urban Airship
- Crash Tracking Platform
- Distimo/Xyo (competitive landscape and analysis)
- Review current (manual) metrics analysis and report generation with a focus on Digital Media applications, but also Digital Media websites.
- Research potential metrics storage and analysis solutions and create a report of findings (SAAS, DBAAS, Statistical Software, etc).
- Study various analytics sources and create a report including:
- Available base metrics by product.
- Available base metrics by source.
- Recommendations of valuable secondary analysis that can be performed by combining base metrics.
- Work with product stakeholders to articulate consolidated requirements for a cross platform automated metrics gathering/reporting platform.
- Other duties as assigned
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Course work in competitive analysis.
- Course work in consumer behavior and trends.
- Course work in statistics.
- Experience with mobile devices preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with a strong entrepreneurial attitude.
AccuWeather is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other jobs at AccuWeather
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at AccuWeather.