About the company:
Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun and close group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
We're looking for a Senior HR Manager for total rewards to build, optimize and execute a dynamic compensation/rewards philosophy and strategy. In this role, you will report to the Vice President, Human Resources and be part of a fast-paced, dynamic HR team that is highly driven and enthusiastic about supporting the business.
- Develop a total rewards strategy
- Create and refine benefits administration, and audit processes
- Revise and lead total rewards projects throughout the year, including annual benefit open enrollment, new employee benefit orientation, etc.
- Ensure organizational HR compliance with all legal, regulatory and reporting mandates.
- Conduct cash and equity market analysis , including forecasting and modeling
- Partner with recruiters, HR business partners, management, and senior leadership, providing compensation recommendations. Design, implement, and administer competitive compensation programs and policies
- Collect relevant HR data and use HR analytics to draw meaningful conclusions about the organization that can be acted upon by the HR Team and other leaders across the Company
- Oversee other HR-related projects and tasks as needed
- BA/BS (preferably in an analytical field)
- 3-6 years experience in total rewards. Experience at a likeminded company (i.e. start-up, ecommerce, technology-based) a plus
- Strong communicator, must be empathetic and articulate in all communication
- Self-starter who will take initiative from day one
- Adaptive to change and comfortable with the ambiguity of a rapidly changing environment
Benefits & Perks
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits