Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable. As a result, we have over 75,000 users and have raised over $34M from top tier investors. When you join ProsperWorks, you join a family. Together, we work hard, support each other, ideate nonstop, and have a lot of fun while doing it. No loss can take us down. No win goes uncelebrated. No pump-up music can get too loud. We love where we work, and we think you will, too.
ProsperWorks is looking for an experienced B2B customer marketer to join our marketing team and create programs that reduce churn, increase adoption, and ultimately make ProsperWorks customers successful. You will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to optimize and test customer communication and interactions throughout their entire lifecycle. You are someone who has a proven suite of marketing tools, a passion for working directly with our user base, and a desire to be the biggest customer advocate in the company.
- Serve as primary point of contact for managing customer communication and engagement for marketing communications.
- Design, execute and manage multi-channel customer market campaigns leveraging a variety of touch points and marketing channels throughout the customer and traveler journey.
- Develop creative and diverse customer facing marketing collateral including presentations, blogs, white papers, website content, case studies, ROI analysis for both business and technical audiences.
- Build and maintain customer engagement and advocacy programs, and continually recruit new customers to take part.
- Use market segmentation models and customer data to prioritize focus verticals and solution.
- Support cross functional teams with both subject matter expertise and marketing acumen.
- Execute both in-person and online events to bring customers together for education, networking or insights gathering sessions (such as client advisory boards).
- Constantly and obsessively run A/B creative and offer tests across customer segments in order to improve customer value, retention and renewal rates.
- Understand and report on key lifecycle metrics and identify opportunities to improve marketing's impact on product on-boarding/adoption/renewal.
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and retention for B2B SaaS software
- A passion for storytelling and shipping creative and effective marketing assets and content
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to successfully work cross-functionally with other teams
- A demonstrated track record of taking ideas from concept to execution
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions.
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence members of other organizations.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelors degree or Masters/MBA degree
Tell me more about ProsperWorks:
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year.
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium size businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!