At FRESHLY, we’re pioneering the most convenient way for people to eat healthy, delicious, ready-made meals. We work hard with talented chefs to make it unbelievably easy for our customers to trust that their meals will always be mouthwateringly tasty and crafted with the highest quality ingredients — while also making their day a lot lighter! Headquartered in New York, FRESHLY believes in democratizing access to their own personal chef. We’re looking to invest in total stars who believe in what we’re doing and think they could be a pivotal ingredient to our success.
Here's some recent chatter about us:
Forbes - Food Still Hot: Why Investors Bet $21 Million On Freshly's Three-Minute Meals
Inc - This Startup Just Proved the Meal Delivery Business Hasn't Spoiled Yet
Freshly Featured on CNBC's Squawk Box- "Hot Startups to look for in 2016"
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Code is your way of life, you love building things, and you love to make them look great. You love building code connected to real things (food) that improves peoples lives (healthy eating). You think in how your code would work when millions of customers use it, and redo it if it can be done better. You are creative, and not afraid of a challenge. Your passion makes everyone around you better coders, better designers, better cooks. If you are that engineer, we want you here.
• Expert in front-end development in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and CoffeeScript. Backbone.js and other JS frameworks a plus. You have shipped production code that has been used by thousands of customers.
• Experience building your own JS libraries and shared CSS libraries.
• Vast experience in Web Frameworks, preferably Rails.
• You have mobile web experience, and can create code that looks and works beautiful everywhere.
• Have experience in building e-commerce sites.
• Have published your own Github projects or be a committer in a serious project
• Being an advocate for quality, beautiful lasting code.
• Experience in testing frameworks (like BDD/TDD)
• Previous startup experience a plus.
• Our stack: Our stack: Ruby on Rails, Backbone, PostgreSQL, RSpec, SASS
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freshly.