Ink / Screen Technician – Swing Shift
Are you a hands-on learner with a love for the manufacturing industry? Do you find excitement in figuring out creative solutions to everyday problems? Are you a natural leader with a hard work ethic? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Proficiently creates highest quality, production ready silk screens for all customer art.
- Ability to maintain an accurate and constantly moving production schedule with tight deadlines.
- Evaluates and determines complex production aspects pertaining to art complexity (type of printer, silk screen mesh size, and color layer sequence).
- Mastery of silk screen reclaiming and creation process.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively provide inks for a highly complex, fast paced, production schedule across all printing presses in the operation.
- Able to effectively communicate and manage work flow of orders from Pre-press to printing.
- Highly proficient in preparation of custom mixed inks and deep understanding of Pantone PMS system.
- Maintains a general understanding of the pre-press operation as well as printing and art setup.
- Final assembly of job carts which requires organization of jobs by screen(s) and ink (s).
- Coordination with warehouse team in staging of bottles by job, each day prior to production.
- Coordinate with Production Manager and Production Coordinator to provide direction and leadership to 2nd shift team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Extremely detail oriented eye for screen defects and corrects issues before reaching printing department.
- High level of performance as it relates to independent thinking.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision individually and exercise sound judgment in providing direct leadership to the swing shift production team.
- Available to work swing shift, 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- Very Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with Production, Management, and Sales team.
- Basic Computer knowledge, especially E-mail
- Must be extremely detailed, organized and excel in follow through.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25LBS
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.