Printer - Press Operator - Swing Shift
Mechanical wizard with a proven leadership ability.
Are you a hands-on learner with a love for the manufacturing industry? Do you find excitement in figuring out creative solutions to everyday problems? Do you have a talent for high mechanical aptitude and are constantly looking to apply it? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Prepare and process customer work orders of varying complexity in a fast paced custom manufacturing environment.
- Set-up / operate / changeover industrial printing machinery, quickly, efficiently, and safely.
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate level repairs on print machinery.
- An eye for detail: Ability to detect defects on finish product as well as in silk screens. Able to resolve defect issues while minimizing rejects / defects.
- Able to effectively lead and communicate with small teams. Provide guidance and direction to support personnel to enable print cell success against goals and objectives.
- Flexibility and desire to be crossed trained in other areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Support water bottle management and sales team and communicate feedback.
- Maintain a clean work environment with emphasis on consistent and constant upkeep of industrial printing machine.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum of 6 months – 1 year mechanical experience.
- Available to work swing shift: 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- An intuitive troubleshooter
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision individually or in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with Production, Management, and Sales team.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be extremely detailed, organized and excel in follow through.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25LBS
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.