Quality Control Technician
Do you pay good attention to detail? Can you work with minimal supervision? Can you meet deadlines and provide accurate count of inventory? If you’ve answered “yes” to all these questions, then we want to talk to you!
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Has the ability to focus on fine details of finished product from printing presses in real time.
- Effective communicator when quality outages are detected.
- Assists printer in all aspects of job setup and tear down to ensure highly efficient changeovers.
- Mastery in inventory control and work practices to ensure accuracy of materials and record keeping
- Capable of assisting in various capacities around the manufacturing operation as directed by production coordinator and/or Production Manager
- Monitoring and maintaining work area clean and organized
- Able to keep track of inventory using scanner/ Oracle
What you’ll need to win
- Must be extremely detailed oriented, organized and excel in follow through
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to stand for most of the day.
- Must be able to lift 25lb
- Understand safety hazards and is able to work safely around machinery
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Have some knowledge on how to use a Forklift (for night shift)
- High school diploma (highly preferred)
Other jobs at Specialized
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Specialized.