OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Accountancy Age Jobs are looking for a New Business /Client Manager to play an integral role in growing recruitment sales revenues. The individual will be an experienced sales professional, able to sell digital recruitment media solutions to a variety of clients.
You'll be developing and managing relationships with current and new clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You will be meeting clients and be seen as a respected representative of Contentive Media. You’ll need to develop and close new business, grow existing business and above all you’ll be responsible for hitting revenue targets.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take responsibility for maximising your own sales results in conjunction with your manager. You will also work at the forefront of your portfolio’s sales operation.
- Prioritise your workload both internally and externally
- Use you own sales skills to sell to and increase revenue and market share from your client base and find new business from leads and your own activity
- Have a thorough knowledge of all your competitors activity
- Be perceived as the internal expert on your brand
- Maximise your work effort and results, and to use your initiative to create ideas
- Confident carrying out client presentations and proposals
- Display a high level of self-motivation and confidence within the team.
- Support Sales Manager in motivating the team in order to achieve targets.
- Ensure your client base is kept up to date and accurately recorded on Sales Force and all prospects in the pipeline are updated regularly.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of recruitment sales across job boards or other digital media products.
- A track record of new business sales & account management
- Minimum of three years sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to have business relationships at all levels
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of Sales force desired
OUR CULTURE & BENEFITS
Our environment is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative and we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people are curious, self-aware, resilient and entrepreneurial and enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do; if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Life Assurance 4x your basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Contentive can offer you:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- A dynamic start-up environment
- Real prospects to grow your career
- Open culture in which everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions