8,300 students drop out of school every day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind helps educators send quick, simple messages to students and parents on any device. We believe that when communication improves, relationships get stronger. Education gets better.
We're hiring team members inspired by the potential to transform education, motivated to solve communication challenges in education, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher, student, and parent in the world. With more than 35 million users, Remind is one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology.
We’ve raised $59 million in funding from Kleiner Perkins, Social Capital, and First Round Capital to bring us closer to achieving our goals, and we want you to join us.
- Establish and manage district-level partnerships that lead to adoption and promotion of Remind.
- Drive school growth in the Southeast, striving to exceed ambitious targets.
- Work with existing Remind community (teachers and administrators) to spur district-wide rollouts of Remind.
- Lead and improve a train-the-trainer model driving deeper adoption and improved use of Remind.
- Build trust with senior-most district officials, serving as their lead point of contact.
- Grow a passionate community of Remind educators in the Southeast to further incite teacher-to-teacher growth.
- Build partnerships with the largest education organizations in the Southeast, recruiting them as allies.
- Navigate complex district decision-making (and procurement) process to ensure successful rollout.
- Identify the biggest channels for growing teacher adoption in these areas to inform a “local growth” playbook.
- Research, track, and represent Remind at local education events.
- Generate, analyze, and synthesize findings that inform the company’s growth strategy.
- Act as a technical expert for your community, empowering new teachers and administrators.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent years of work experience.
- You have 2+ years experience teaching or working directly with educators, or previous experience in education sales.
- You are passionate about helping teachers, schools, parents, and students.
- You are empathetic, personable, and strategic in all written and verbal communications.
- You are an incredible listener and can naturally earn the trust and support of others.
- You are persuasive, able to overcome objections and reach mutually agreeable solutions even in difficult, rule-bound environments.
- You are comfortable explaining how to use a technical product to those who may not be tech savvy.
- You think at a high level about growth strategy and can execute on tactical growth priorities to drive measurable results.
- Bonus: You have experience with business development, community development, or marketing.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Health and education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer.