Named #8 on Forbes 2015 America's Most Promising Companies list, AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile and Apple TV apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
As an Account Executive at AppLovin, you will play a key role in driving the sales of our advertising solutions to major consumer brands across China. You will proactively manage client relationships by creating, launching, and managing various types of advertising campaigns on our marketing platform, and guiding clients to success by understanding their goals and KPI’s.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Understand mobile advertising landscape, what the advertisers want, and how to manage their expectations efficiently
- Analyze client performance data to better consult and recommend solutions to maximize the growth opportunity with AppLovin
- Educate potential clients on the full capabilities of AppLovin’s marketing platform
- Focus on client success and devise tactics and strategies to maintain close relationships
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with internal teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support AppLovin’s success in China
- Be proactive about solving problems and ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Do everything you can to help achieve the larger company objectives
- 2+ years in Sales/Business Development role in mobile advertising.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between US and Asia. Evening work can be done remotely.
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Ability to successfully drive revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Ability to structure and manage complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
- Must be detail oriented and have strong work ethic
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it
- Experience working at or founding a startup is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if the company failed!
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company