Datapipe is a global provider of managed services and data center infrastructure for IT and Cloud Computing, with offices and data centers throughout the US, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai. For more information about Datapipe visit
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of daily. The position is also responsible for assisting the Controller in the month end financial close and preparation of consolidated financial statements. This individual will also be expected to assist the Controller, VP of Finance and CFO in ad hoc projects.
The position is a great opportunity for an individual seeking professional development in a high-growth, private-equity backed venture. The position reports to the Controller.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for processing and maintenance of general ledger transactions to ensure compliance with GAAP, including key spreadsheet and system reconciliations.
- Assist in the development of documentation and support for all financial processes and procedures.
- Responsible for timely compilation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Involvement in the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close process with responsibility over specific close activities such as:
- Co-ordination and information gathering from foreign subsidiaries in order to prepare close analyses and entries;
- Reconciliation of multiple intercompany accounts and other Balance Sheet accounts;
- Preparation of various account analyses to support financial statement reviews.
- Creation/reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation in sub-ledger system.
- Assist with annual financial statement audit.
- Identify and build efficiencies into existing processes and develop additional procedures as needed.
- CPA or CPA track preferred
- 2+ years accounting/audit experience (public/private mix preferred)
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus
- Experience in software, technology or telecommunications industry desired
- Familiarity with foreign exchange and intercompany accounts a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible, dependable and organized work habits
- B.S. Degree in Accounting
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizen, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law.
No unsolicited agency resumes please. If you are interested in working on our open positions, please email your company information to .