As a Sales Development Manager, you will lead, develop, and grow Procore’s sales development team. Candidates will drive a high performance, high accountability culture to meet and exceed sales development goals. This role develops and owns Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the sales Development team while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet sales goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to develop and qualify lead opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Attract, hire, and retain high performing SDR’s through multiple recruiting channels
- Drive a performance culture within the SDR team
- Provide training and support to the SDR team to better understand the Business Development role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for outbound prospecting
- Ensure your team consistently leverages Procore’s sales methodology to source, qualify and transition opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Regularly conduct call reviews and coaching sessions with SDRs
- Work closely with sales managers and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow up; align SDR pipeline product to needs of sales organization
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual SDR’s performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate cross functionally with: Sales Operations to establish reports and dashboards to provide visibility into SDR activities; Marketing to define campaign follow up and reporting; Recruiting to meet hiring need
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years in software sales (preferably in SaaS environment)
- 3+ years management experience in a business development environment
- Track record in hiring, developing and promoting Sales Development representatives
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Procore.