About the role:
In this role, you will act as a liaison between technical and non-technical people within the firm. Candidates for this position must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced, high visibility location. Some specific things you’ll work on:
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Update network applications as required
- Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Conduct technology training for new users
- Provide support to the Technology team
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity
- Assist in the development of training coursework and materials
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise
- Attend courses to develop and keep skills and knowledge current
- Comply with continuing education requirements
- Increase efficiencies, technical ability and interpersonal skills
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Complete special projects as requested
What we’re looking for:
- Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or related field. Certifications such as MCP, A+ preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with providing workstation support.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required. Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Coupang.