Optimizely is the world's leading experimentation platform, enabling businesses to deliver continuous experimentation and personalization across websites, mobile apps and connected devices. Optimizely enables businesses to experiment deeply into their technology stack and broadly across the entire customer experience. Built for developers, the new Optimizely X Full Stack product enables engineers at every company to easily run server-side tests with results powered by Optimizely’s world class Stats Engine. The platform's ease of use and speed of deployment empower organizations to create and run bold experiments that help them make data-driven decisions and grow faster. To date, marketers, developers and product managers have delivered over 700 billion experiences tailored to the needs of their customers.
About The Job:
- Build and execute the go-to-market strategy for our developer-facing products - including positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive analysis.
- Define and execute our developer marketing strategy.
- Grow our developer community on and offline through blog posts, events, user groups, conferences.
- Expand Optimizely’s developer brand that resonates with CTOs, Engineers, Product Managers and Data Scientists.
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand developer needs and pain points, and work cross-functionally with Engineering and Product teams to improve the developer experience.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to create thought leadership content for our products and target verticals.
- Collaborate with developer evangelists to create compelling, interactive content for developers.
- Be the product spokesperson. Demo our product at developer events; showcase the best of Optimizely to press and analysts.
- Conduct market analysis / competitive analysis.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience.
- Worked in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud space before and ready to share and implement best practices.
- Deep understanding of APIs, SDKs, basic programming concepts.
- Previous experience in engineering, marketing, or working with enterprise sales teams.
- A strong interest in becoming the product expert and bringing the voice of the customer to the product development and launch process.
- Strong internal communicator and collaborator.
- Technical writing experience a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Optimizely a plus.
- Have programmed in past and is always interested in latest technologies a plus.
- City-wide Gym membership at any Crunch Fitness.
- Commuter and transportation benefits.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays.
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available.
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics.
- Full vision coverage including contacts.
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401k benefit.
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Optimizely.