Le Tote is looking for an experienced copywriter to help define the brand voice and bring it to life through marketing campaigns and the user experience. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience developing product and marketing copy and working collaboratively with both creative and technical teams. This person thrives working across a range of writing projects and has a strong portfolio that exemplifies his/her flexibility as a writer.
- 3+ years of experience in a copywriting role working with online companies
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in ecommerce and demonstrated understanding of technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Professional copywriting portfolio
- Experience writing copy for digital user experiences
- Experience with a lifestyle or fashion brand a plus
- Brand strategy experience desired
- Collaborate on the brand strategy and help to distill the brand voice into clear and actionable guidelines
- Implement brand voice across different touch points
- Develop copy for promotional, education and product marketing email campaigns, digital and offline advertising campaigns, packaging and collateral used within the customer box, and collateral for events and partnerships.
- User experience:
- Landing pages and other product features throughout the web and mobile experience
- Product UX flows and UI language
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT
- A Cover Letter outlinging your experience
- Your résume
- Link to your online portfolio
- Highlight 2 relevant projects
- Bonus points for telling us why you’d be a great fit!
About Le Tote:
San Francisco-based Le Tote was founded in 2012 by Brett Northart and Rakesh Tondon, who aimed to replicate the offline behavior of swapping and sharing clothes via a national, online service. The subscription-based fashion service works with more than 80 brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, BCBGeneration and French Connection, allowing customers to borrow and wear unlimited clothing and accessories for $49/month. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine. Customers keep their pieces as long as they’d like, and ship back when they’re ready for their next delivery, with an option to purchase what they love for 20-50 percent off of retail price. The Y Combinator backed company has raised $12.5 million in venture funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Azure Capital Partners, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, AITV and Simon Venture Group. For more information, visit http://www.letote.com/static/howitworks.
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $30mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.