Atomic is looking for an Office Manager to be the glue between our family of companies in our San Francisco headquarters. This person will help keep our team and our office running through managing our facilities, our food vendors, planning events, and all things operations-related. Independence, flexibility, and crème de la crème organizational skills are a must!
- Manage reception area and welcome visitors
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas and equipment, including kitchen
- Work with vendors to ensure kitchen supplies and delicious snacks are stocked daily
- Serve as primary administrative support for leadership team
- Manage team calendars and organize events for portfolio companies
- Additional ad hoc business and personal support responsibilities as needed
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, as well as ability to self-manage
- Extremely strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize conflicting needs
- Demonstrated ability to handle matters expeditiously and proactively
- Focused attitude ensuring that projects are followed-through to completion
Benefits and Perks
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Catered dinners Monday through Thursday
- On site dining and gym facilities
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco and a stellar team!
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Atomic.