PatientPop is a fast paced growing company and we’re looking for a Recruiter to help us bring the best and brightest to PatientPop. In this role you'll identify, attract and assess qualified candidates by using tools, data and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals. Partnering with senior leaders and hiring managers you will research and identify passive engineering, product and creative talent. You'll be an internal and external representative of our values and innovative culture.
- Evaluate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements for both technical and non-technical candidates
- Source prospective hires and maintain our passive candidate pipeline with high touch and frequent communication
- Ability to find candidates through referrals, networking, cold call, and internet sourcing
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their hiring needs
- Brainstorm and bring to fruition new strategies for connecting with and interviewing potential prospects
- Work closely with the rest of the recruiting team to streamline and innovate upon the recruiting and hiring process
- Build trust with candidates and provide them with complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company and each position
- Be an ambassador of PatientPop at events including tech conferences, career fairs, etc.
- 4+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience in a startup environment or technology company
- Proven recruiting success, preferably in-house within a fast-paced, growing company
- General knowledge of major applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates
- Strong knowledge of engineering skill sets
- Expert level interview skills and job description development
- Advanced skills in internet research and social media networking
- Highly organized and personable with a whatever-it-takes attitude
- Excellent writing and communication skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at PatientPop.