DraftKings is seeking a Product Owner for our Mobile & Platform team. This team develops and maintains the core infrastructure that supports our highly rated apps used by millions of extremely engaged sports fans and soon to be sports fans. In your role, you will be building relationships across the Engineering team ensuring that the Mobile & Platform team is delivering the features that make the entire organization more efficient. The successful candidate will leverage their skills and experience to coordinate cross-functional projects and be the “glue” that connects various teams and leads to successful delivery of larger features. In this role, you will own the crticial relationships with Apple and Google that distribute our applications.
- Own the relationships with mobile app stores
- Act as a domain expert in the Mobile Application space, providing advice on standards and best practices
- Coordinate mobile application releases across multiple teams
- Works closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to understand the business objectives and actual results of the work
- Provide transparency on results and planning through accurate weekly reporting
- Prioritize and sequence of the feature backlog for the team
- 3+ years experience working in a consumer facing software development team
- Track record of delivering mobile applications
- Experience working in scrum, agile or kanban
- Bachelor’s Degreein technical major preferred
- Portfolio illustrating inspiring delivered product and example of the tools and methodologies used
- Formal Product Owner Training
- A passion for sports and knowledge of fantasy sports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in information design and user scenarios is a plus
- Experience in Analytics is a plus
- Experience in product management is a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at DraftKings.