As an iOS Developer you are responsible for the design and implementation of features across Freeletics applications. You work with REST and JSON and are a fan of clean, well-document code? Driven by our vision to make people the strongest version of themselves, you will contribute to a team that values collaboration, constant improvement, and positive feedback. Interested in creating a great user experience? Apply now!
- Architect, implement and monitor simple to semi-complex features and testable functionalities across Freeletics apps
- Conduct code reviews
- Conduct thorough testing of the app for new and existing functionalities
- Constantly improve processes and automatization as well as the Freeletics applications across quality and business aspects
- Support collaboration, knowledge sharing and growth inside the team
- Degree in Computer Science or similar qualification
- Profound knowledge and experience with iOS development using Swift and Objective-C
- Experience developing apps using web services - preferably with REST and JSON
- Proven experience using Git
- Comprehensive knowledge of testing, debugging and troubleshooting
- Focus on simple, clean and well-documented code
- Self-motivated and structured working style
- You are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freeletics.