As a Senior iOS Developer you work in cross-functional teams to implement features across Freeletics' apps. You strive for clean, well-documented code and feel responsible for driving improvements to overall product quality? As a Senior Developer you act as a mentor to the team, drive knowledge-sharing and foster a collaborative environment. You thrive in cross-functional teams and want to make an impact? Apply now.
- Architect, implement, test and monitor complex features across Freeletics apps
- Conduct comprehensive code reviews
- Improve and support continuous integration processes and automation
- Ensuring continuous quality testing
- Mentor and support junior developers
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing, open and collaborative work environment
- Degree in Computer Science or similar qualification
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience with iOS development, with advanced Swift and Objective-C skills
- Proven experience developing apps using REST and JSON, and GIT
- Excellent in designing complex architecture and testable functionalities
- Extensive knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting
- Self-motivated and a structured working style
- You are a strong team player who encourages coaching and collaboration
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freeletics.