Drawbridge is the leading digital identity company, building patented cross-device technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. We use large-scale AI and machine learning technologies to build democratized solutions for consumer-friendly identity. Our technology is driving the intersect between mar-tech and other categories with applications including advertising, personalization, content management, product recommendations, authentication, and risk detection. We’re headquartered in Silicon Valley, backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Northgate Capital, and have been listed on CNBC’s annual Disruptor 50 list of groundbreaking companies twice, named one of Fortune’s 50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution, and has been included on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in America for two consecutive years. For more information visit www.drawbridge.com
What You Bring To The Table
- Strong understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOPS, and Algorithms.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Team-player who is pleasant to work with.
- Proficient knowledge in Java/C/C++, SQL.
- Experience implementing a business intelligence or reporting system.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communications.
- Experience in Machine Learning highly desired.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science.
What’s In It For You
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you, and which was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and AdWeek.
- Have a huge impact in the hottest growth area in digital advertising.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and keg.
- Stay fit with our free on-site gym.
- Free parking.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respectful, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.
The Drawbridge “X” Factor
Sure we’ve got the usual requisite stuff like a ping pong table, foosball, an on-site gym, happy hours, brown-bag talks, free lunches, snacks, and more, but what sets Drawbridge apart is the authentic sense of community. We actually like hanging out together, whether we’re working to move the company forward, or getting to know each other a little better – in and out of the office. Our culture makes us excited to come to work, and we know that this strength helps us attract talented individuals who go above and beyond. If you’re different, you’ll fit.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Drawbridge is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion, or any other unlawful factor. Drawbridge complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance).
We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our Drawbridge participates in E-Verify.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Drawbridge does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Drawbridge employee. Drawbridge will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Drawbridge.